It gets cold at Walker Park in the evenings, please pack a jumper / jacket. Children can wear long sleeve (we recommend a long sleeve layer under singlet’s for the first few weeks). Also please remember to pack water.
Male toilets are located in the Senior Gear Shed Block
Female toilets are located in the Junior Gear Shed Block (Near the Cricket batting cages)
FIRST AID: A first aid kit is available from the desk (next to the BBQ)
OFFICIALS: Can be identified by an orange vest or green club jacket.
The program starts at 5.30pm, please assemble in your groups on the running track (Corner of Target & Neville Street)
look for your marked group clipboard, parents please tick off your child’s name.
– Each evening starts off with notices
– All of the information regarding groups and programs can be found on the doors inside the gear shed
– Please HELP your team. There are no coaches in this age group, it is parent-led activities, please help each other. The key is
keep the kids moving. Teach the basics.
– Please ensure that you PACK UP your last activity box and return it to the shed.
– Please take responsibility for HEALTH & SAFETY if you see something, please take action.
Assemble behind your age group sign (age as at 31/12/17) ready for a 5.45pm start (Near the BBQ & Admin Desk)
– There is a clipboard for each age group, please ask your children to sign off the register.
– Each age group needs a chaperone, larger groups need more chaperones.
– Will start with a welcome from our Club President Michael Christini: followed by notices. Please listen up
WEBSITE ROLLING BANNER at 4.30pm.
Please remember to support the BBQ, it is the only fundraising the club does throughout the season.